Messenger Madness

I am a HUGE fan of crossbody messenger bags. Any bag that is resilient enough to hold my books, computer, and all the useless things I lug around daily belongs on my arm. The only problem is they usually have a businesswoman feel to them, something my college girl mind and lifestyle is not ready for. Currently my go-to bag is being torn to shreds since I decided to haul it around Europe with me for the past two months. So, I am planning on making a new improved version for this upcoming fall using these stunning bags as inspriation!


I found this Upcycled Sweater Bag Tutorial by Lana Red, which I instantly fell in love with. There is just something about those spirals that gets my head spinning.





Lets Get Thrifty also has a stupidly simple fringe crossbody bag tutorial that has just the right boho vibes I was looking for.





I´ll be whipping up a version of my own very shortly; the inspiration bug has bit me - keep you posted!